BEHLEN Waterborne Urethane Finish
Due to demand and some regional regulations we now stock Waterborne Urethane
available in Gloss & Satin Sheen; and Waterborne Dyes.
The Behlen Waterborne system is an excellent choice when work conditions
will not allow use of a traditional solvent based finishing schedule.
• Seal and build the finish with Gloss;
• For a Satin finish, use Satin as a Topcoat only.
• Tint or Tone with Waterborne Solar-Lux Dyes
• Storage: Avoid Freezing
• Behlen water based finishes may be applied over Solvent Based Pore-O-Pack Filler;
we highly suggest using the Behlen Water based grain filler under the Waterborne Urethane.
Waterborne Solar-Lux™ Dye Stains
Waterborne Dyes are one of Behlen’s most environmentally friendly low VOC technologies. The transparent quality of the stains will create clean, natural, vibrant colors for cabinet, millwork, furniture or other fine interior wooden surfaces.
• Ultra low VOC ..• Low odor ..• Water Clean Up
• GREENGUARD Certified as a waterborne system
• Suitable for LEED (Green Low VOC Certified) projects
For More Details See: Waterborne Finishes